- Estradiol (E2): 392 pg/ml
- FSH: <0.100 mIU/ml
- LH: <0.100 mIU/ml
- Progesterone: 13.0 ng/ml
Anyways, here is what the scan showed. Lefty has four pretty big cysts. Righty looks like a bunch of grapes. That's how they always look.
I hope that turned out to be an ok size for you guys to read. So yeah. Pretty worried. Spent most of the day googling. Bad idea. I'm prepared for terrible news though. Please send some good thoughts my way. My follow up is scheduled for July 3 at 2pm. We'll know more at that time.
In other news, I met up with our potential surrogate! We were already somewhat acquainted with each other, but it was good to get together and talk about some things. In fact, I just remembered that I was going to email her some links on how the whole surrogacy process works. She isn't an experienced surrogate. Just a girl I know who feels like she can give us the ultimate gift. (I try to avoid using smilies or LOLspeak in my blog, but you can imagine a big smiley face right there.) I don't know if I really want to go into too much detail right now, but I'm very hopeful that she is the one for us. It's still a ways off, but I like having things like this planned out. I like being prepared.
Well, I guess that's all for the night. Let's hope that I can stay sane for the next week and a half until my follow up appointment.
I wish I knew what all of these things mean, but all I can remember is that LH is what prompts ovulation, and progesterone levels that are too low can cause the luteal phase to be too short. Anyways, when I compare to my blood work reports, the norms noted on there would agree with your assessment about the last three. It seems like the E2 is within normal, but they used different measurements here, and my conversion may be way off. So really, no help at all.
ReplyDeleteHopefully, your dr will have some answers for you and a plan that can help you out. I know you've been waiting a long time to get some of this figured out.
@justpureness