Thursday, August 18, 2011

Why Am I So Lazy?

Like, really. I can't figure it out. I'm so lazy I don't even blog anymore, and that takes almost no effort. And yes, I just started a sentence with the word "like." Wanna fight about it?


Soooo...what has happened? Too damn much. My sister is pregnant. About six months. Did I know this? No. Am I upset about it? Oddly, I'm only upset that she's kept it secret from everyone. I don't know why. Maybe she thinks everyone will be mad and mean at her. No. I don't think they will. But I don't really know how some of that brain of hers works.

I also stopped by her house to bring her the mail that keeps coming to us. And by house I mean tiny travel trailer. But that's kind of beside the point. The point is that I saw her. In person. I wouldn't call it a successful visit. She acted very indifferent to me. Like I was some stranger that she didn't give two shits about. Baby Kris didn't recognize me at all, which was sad, but she IS a baby after all. Jon was asleep, which was pretty much the biggest disappointment. I knew he would at least give me a hug and maybe be a little happy to see me. I only stayed for maybe five minutes. It hurt so bad. Tears were running the whole time, and I just broke down when I walked outside to leave. I can't do it anymore. I'm done trying. I feel like I've done all I can. Right now, the way I see it is that if Kerri decides she wants to be friends with me again, then I'll be here. If not, well... I don't know. Of course I'm very sad about the kids and not seeing them, but I guess there's not a whole lot I can do at this point. I'm just tired of being disappointed. Hence the no more trying thing.

In other news, we're trying to rent the cutest house ever! Since the title of this blog is all about me being lazy, I'll just copy and paste the comment I posted on my friend Ashley's FB status:

 "It's actually not far from the warehouse. 2 bed, 1 bath, new stove, fridge, and water heater. No central AC, but it really wasn't that hot in there even with no electricity and it was 106 outside today (last Friday). There's one window unit, so we'd need another for our bedroom. That should be enough. All of the appliances are electric, but the house is set up to use propane heaters in the winter. It's got a big fenced in yard with big shade trees, a nice little entrance room off of the carport that would be great to hang out in when it's fair weather. The fixtures are a bit old, in fact the ones in the bathroom are green lol, but it's an older house and they add character. The floors are all wood, a really pretty shade, but the best part is the HUGE picture window in the living room. And they allow pets! The realtor has to call us back because he couldn't remember if they were asking $550 or $600 a month. The deposit is $500, and he said they may be willing to hold it through September for us if we can pay half of the deposit by maybe Friday (tomorrow). So there are a few maybes involved, but he felt confident that he could get us a deal worked out. So we should know something by the end of this week, next week at the latest!"

So there's that. I hope we get it SOO badly. We didn't get a call today, so I may need to call him up tomorrow and get it figured out. There are a lot of things I want to do with the house, and I'm very hopeful and excited. I hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the ass.

I guess that's all for now. Catch y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh wow... #1 I can't believe Kerri is prego again.... #2 and that she was able to hide it for six whole months!!!! is she not showing?? The other two she had nothing but a gigantic belly lol... how could no one notice?

    ReplyDelete