Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Where Does the Time Go?

Holy jeez. Time passes so fast these days. I simultaneously love and hate it. Getting closer to the time when we can TTC again, but it also feels like there's no time to get things done. Like I say "Oh, I'll do that soon," but then the window of opportunity has passed me by. I'm glad to say that I am enjoying life for the most part. And after the past few years, that's what really counts.

I've picked up a new hobby. Giving myself manicures and pedicures at home. This includes colorful nail polish. I am 100% enjoying it and getting better at it every time! It also gave me the perfect excuse to finally start using the foot spa that's been put away since I acquired it over a year ago. I've never really been super girly, so this is a fun way for me to connect with my more feminine side. Especially since I don't have many, if any, chances to dress all cute or wear makeup. Not sure if I'd take all those makeup opportunities though. It does bad things for my skin.

I'm currently in the middle of week 3 of bcp. It's going quite well. Can't tell if I really have any side effects. I get mildly irritable at times, but nothing serious. I was hoping it would help clear up my skin, but it looks about the same. Not that I have much acne on my face, it's mostly on my back right now. I'm thinking it has something to do with all the sweating I do while working.

I'm so anxious to get to the point where we can actually try and make a baby again. I just want things to work out so badly, whatever route we end up taking.

Anyways, that's all for now. I'll try to blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment