Friday, September 9, 2011

Where Have I Been, Young Lady?!?!

Well, I've been on a little blogging vacation. Not actually on purpose, but it makes me feel less guilty when I say it was intentional. If you've missed me, I 'm sorry. If you didn't miss me, I don't care.

Anyways, as you all know we got the house (!!!!) so my life lately has just been one big blur of packing and partying. Yes, actual partying. How 22-Years-Old of me, I know. But I figure if we're gonna be on this TTC break (oh yeah, we're on a TTC break too...) then we may as well make the most of it and enjoy ourselves. Right? Right. Not all the time partying. Just like, every weekend or something... Anyways, we're doing a big party for my mother in law's birthday tomorrow night, so I'll definitely be imbibing. Yes, IMBIBING. Because I'm smart and can use big words like that. I even know what it means, too.

I'm really enjoying my Prozac. I feel like a brand new person. It's also helped me be more ME. Like, I'm not afraid to say something for fear that others will hate me for it. Is that weird? I don't know, I guess I just feel so good about life right now that I'm also more confident than before. Which is saying something because I was already pretty damn confident. It has also given me tons of diarrhea which is both good and bad. Bad because I'm really tired of shitting. Good because the birth control pills have made me want to consume everything in sight, and all the diarrhea means I haven't put on really any weight. So yay for pooping, I guess.

My sister still isn't talking to me, yada yada yada. Same old thing there. I'm actually getting tired of it. I've just decided to say fuck it and go on with my life as best as I can for now. I'm tired of waiting and putting myself out there just to be disappointed. I mean, I want her and the kids in my life, but I can't put myself on hold or let my emotions be in a continuous loop anymore.

Which hey, that's also part of the reasoning for the TTC break. Tired of feeling the same sadness, disappointment, and frustration all the time. I don't want to say that we've decided to live child free forever, but we have at least for now. I'm not even really sad that our second bedroom isn't going to be a baby's room. I have big awesome delicious plans for it though. I'm still kind of leaning towards having Keith do a sperm analysis in the next few months anyways. Just to get it out of the way so that he can either take meds or not, depending on the results. I'm going to ask for several more months of birth control, I think. Mainly because I don't think it's done anything for my huge cyst so far. The ongoing lack of menstruation and continuing pain supports that theory.

Anywho, I think I'm about done for now. I gotta get ready to hit the hay. Work tomorrow. Later gators!

1 comment:

  1. Woo to the hoo! BECAUSE...
    You're back!
    You're feeling more like yourself!
    You're imbibing is beverages of the adult persuasion!
    AND!
    Yay for pooping? Made. My Night.

    ReplyDelete