Sunday, November 13, 2011

DISCOVERY!

Know what? I have discovered that I love bad foods. I'm a fatty fatty boombalatty. It's been a ridic busy week for me and it's been SO hard to stay on track. Someone please kick my ass back into gear before I GAIN WEIGHT!

I fail so hard at this thirty day challenge! I'm thinking of just going running instead of those other workouts. I don't know. I mean, I was CRAZY sore for like 3 days after just doing two days of working out. Like, Keith could not even touch my legs, sore. It was from all those damn squats! I like running much better anyways. I've been missing the solitude and comfort and thinking time it gives me. Plus I always feel great afterwards.

How are the rest of you doing? As bad as me? I hope you are doing much better than I am, but I'd love to hear if you suck too. Because it would make me feel better.

Leave a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. if you keep doing those workouts you won't be sore anymore. they'll help build muscle which will burn a lot of fat long after you've stopped working out.

    ReplyDelete