So much. Just so much stuff that I need to get out. But first.
I fail at my own weight loss challenge. Oops. In my defense, please accept the rest of this blog post as a valid excuse.
Um, holiday, HELLO? And not just any holiday, the one that revolves around thankfulness and turkey and mashed potatoes because PLEASE TELL ME WHO DOESN'T LOVE MASHED POTATOES!
And yeah. Marriage. Marriage is hard these days. Very. I know it's supposed to be for better or for worse, and lately it feels like the worse part they were talking about. I just feel like I do everything. Like I'm putting in a ton of work and not getting much in return. I feel unappreciated. I feel like Keith is acting like a father figure instead of a husband. I feel more like a servant than a wife. I feel like I'm not my own person anymore.
This is not cool. We talked about it and we're going to try to work on this, though. I'm sure I have issues I need to work on and I'm trying to get him to talk to me and let me know.
This is not something I usually ask, but please keep us in your thoughts.
Thoughts and prayers. And many many hugs. <3
ReplyDelete