I wish I had anything of interest to say tonight.
Mostly I'm just waiting around for $700 to fall into my lap so that I can get blood work done for cancer markers and whatnot. Is there a money tree somewhere that I don't know about? Because I really, really need to get this done.
Still waiting for the purchase of our new route to be final. It should have been done already, but nobody in this company can seem to get their shit together. I'm supposed to have surgery in September, and I can't do that if we're just getting started on the new route. Why is it so hard to just push some damn paperwork through?
Lately something has been happening to me that hasn't happened in years. And before you get all excited, no. It isn't my period. Ha! Bad joke. Anyways, I've been homesick for my old neighborhood. To the point of dreaming about it constantly. It's weird because I've lived in Jasper for over 3 years now, and I like it here. Maybe my mind is just stressing and it needs something familiar to soothe it? I'm not sure. I did drive around there today when I was in town though. I really miss living right on the bay, to be honest. I love the water. I love the sunsets. The way the breeze smells. Nostalgia, I guess.
My birthday is coming up. Just four days away. I'll be 23. I feel 40 sometimes. I'm hoping to have a few people over this coming Saturday for a little get together. I'm not sure how many will actually show up, but it will be nice to see even just a couple of friends.
So yep. That's my update. Sorry it isn't more interesting. Just felt like chatting with you guys. Until next time!
I get that way frequently. I always end up just posting some sorta stream of consciousness or something that really kinda goes nowhere. I generally end up feeling like those can be the best kinds of posts.
ReplyDeleteHi I've just been reading your blog and your story. I really just wanted to send you lots of love and luck. Infertility sucks majorly. And our fertile friends just dont get it. I hope there is some positivity for you soon. Jo x
ReplyDeleteIVF is one of the more expensive treatments that you can undergo in your journey toward having a baby. If it's come down to this for you and your partner, though, you should certainly check out different affordable IVF ICSI cycle Packages options before you begin cycles of the treatment.
ReplyDeleteIVF treatment cost in Mumbai
IVF Doctors in Mumbai
Egg donors in India
Laparoscopy hysteroscopy cost