Just a quick update. Going to a patient seminar at HFI's Beaumont office. (That's our clinic, btw.) They're giving out information on all of the options related to ART, a free dinner, and raffling off an IVF cycle free of doctor fees. That's half off! Can't pass up a chance at that.
Even though we lost my sister as a surrogate candidate, we've gained two more possible candidates. That brings our total to two, fyi. No real news yet though. I still need to talk to Keith about it all. I'm not going to post about them yet because doing that might get my hopes up too much.
And speaking of Keith, it's his 30th birthday on Thursday! I think he has some pretty mixed emotions about it though. I think maybe he thought he'd have a child by now. I thought so, too.
That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment