So we've talked and talked. We've chosen surrogacy.
My sister volunteered to be our egg donor/surrogate. Technically that's called traditional surrogacy. We're ready. More than ready. Keith wants to do this right away. I'm not surprised though. He'll be thirty this month. A big milestone. I'll be 23. I thought I'd have at least one kid by now. I remember always wanting to have 2 by the time I was 25. Ha.
Anyways, we're mostly just waiting for my sister to get things straightened out on her end and let us know for sure if this is a go. If she's changed her mind already, we'll try to start working towards a gestational surrogacy with someone else.
Here's hoping that we can get the ball rolling and that things go semi smoothly.
Good luck with the process and I hope everything works out the way you want. You'll be in my thoughts!
ReplyDelete<3
Wow, that is an incredible thing for your sister to do for you. What an amazing gift! You, hubs and your sister are all in my thoughts as you embark on this new journey.
ReplyDelete