I really should. I know I said I would. I've made myself into a liar. Shame on me.
Anyways, I'm on day 4 of birth control pills. Ovcon 35. Well, a generic version. Zenchent. It's going ok so far. I'm slightly more irritable, but nothing I can't handle. Between the bcp and Prozac, I'm going back and forth between being super hungry and being not hungry at all. More often than not I'm less hungry, at least at this point. Still having what I think is the Prozac induced diarrhea. Isn't that lovely? No. No it isn't. I almost crapped my pants at the warehouse the other morning, and since we're out of toilet paper there, I had to wipe with McDonald's napkins!
As a result of all of the Number Two-ing and decreased appetite, I'm losing a bit of weight. I'm still trying to eat pretty regularly, but it comes out as fast as it goes in. My home scale says 131. My doc's scale says 138. The doc's scale is probably more reliable, but I'd rather believe my home scale.
I watched Hoarders for the first time today, starting with the very first episode. I have come to the realization that my parents were hoarders. And my grandma. And my sister. I wish I had a picture of what the inside of my house used to look like. Dirty laundry and just plain junk covered our floors. The sink stayed full of dirty dishes. My parents almost never threw anything away. Not trash, but junk. Junk that they never used or even looked at. Every surface, every nook, every cranny, and every place that wasn't even made to hold junk, had junk in, on, or around it. Same with my sister. She's still like that too. I have some shoes and clothes I never wear, and some other useless junk, but nowhere near hoarding levels. Watching the show definitely inspired me to start going through some things and getting rid of them one way or another. Especially because our lease is up September 30, and I'm hoping to move. I don't want to pack and move useless things. Plus now I'm paranoid.
I meant to ask if anyone has had any luck shrinking a cyst using birth control pills. A couple of people have told me that theirs shrunk in about a month. Any stories or advice anyone can give? I'm even interested in those that didn't have luck with that method.
Anyways, I guess that's all for today. Hope you have all been doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment