I finished my first week of Prozac. I feel a lot better already. I get dry mouth and headaches from it, and it also makes me sleepy after I take it, but it's been worth it so far. I've had some really good days this past week! Even Keith has noticed a difference. I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks and seeing how much of a difference has been made.
I've been doing a ton of coughing. I'm so congested. The good thing is that it's breaking loose in there. Kinda nasty, but it's better than my chest rattling every time I breathe in and out.
I'm going to have my prolactin tested (again) on Wednesday, and I have an ultrasound next Wednesday. I was supposed to have both done a few weeks back, but it was right at the time my sister came to stay with us, so it got put on hold. I'm anxious to get these things done. Mostly the ultrasound. Very important that we take a look at what's going on in there. If the ultrasound doesn't show anything, I'm not sure where we'll go from there. HSG, maybe. I'm just hoping that whatever is wrong isn't something too bad. I still really want to be able to have a baby. ASAP, of course. But it seems like every time we address one issue another one pops up. What's with that?
My birthday is this month! Somewhat excited about that. Not sure what we'll do, if anything. I know we're going to see Harry Potter, but that's something we would've done anyways. I thought about getting my tattoo, but that would probably be expensive. Camping would be really hot. So I really have no idea. I'm sure whatever we decide to do will end up being fun.
Our weekend in Anahuac was pretty good. Hung out with Keith's mom's side of the family. Got along great with everybody. My mind was put at ease about some legal issues I've been a little worried about, so that's good. Let's just say that having connections at the police department is great. On our way back we stopped in Beaumont to do a bit of grocery shopping. Bought our favorite sweetener (Ideal) and some buckwheat noodles and pancake mix, plus a few other things we were interested in trying.
So that's about it. Nothing too big going on, just wanted to give a little update. Everyone have a great, fun, safe weekend!
I'm so glad you are feeling better!!
ReplyDeleteHoping your appointment this week goes well.
xo
You just sound happier!
ReplyDeleteWooohooo! I'm SOOOOOOOOO glad you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers crossed for your appointment next week!