Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bad Day

This won't be a long post. I had a bad day today. Really emotional and basically just down in the dumps.

Tomorrow is our one year wedding anniversary.

It's also the official 7 month mark of not having a period. And since we spent all of our money taking in an ungrateful sister, I have absolutely no money to go back to the doctor, and won't for a good while.

I'm tired of everything.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about the periods. Never once did I think I would miss the bloating, cramping and bitchiness that comes with my period...but I do.
    But Happy (Almost) Anniversary!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about the 7 month mark. I'm new to your blog so I don't know your whole story. But I have a very irregular cycle, up to 7-8 months between periods. People always bitch about everything that comes with AF but I just wish I was normal. Regular cycle = not infertile, well at least I'd feel like I was closer to having a child.

    ReplyDelete