Monday, June 6, 2011

Not a Very Good Evening

I would just like to say that someone is being very creepy with their google searches. I hope you lose your fingers in an accident, weirdo! (Not really, but please stop.) I'm contacting Blogger about harassment to see if there is anything they can do about this. I have a feeling it's two mean girls who have taken up an interest in cyber bullying. Because that's pretty much what this is.

Basically for the past two months or so, I get stats on Google searches. Everyday. All of them contain my full name, my blog title, and then some weird or creepy phrase that is aimed at making me mad or upset. Only a really mean and desperate person would stoop to this level. If this continues, I will definitely make my blog private. Maybe by even posting this I'm giving them some kind of sick satisfaction. If so, congratulations! You're now on par with psycho stalkers and serial killers! Way to go! By the way, it's STEAL, not STILL. If you're gonna be creepy, at least learn some vocabulary so that you look less like a complete moron. Although I do thank you for FINALLY learning how to correctly spell my name. Sure took ya long enough! Creeper.

Other than that, I'm still not very ok. That's depressing, but why lie? I'm not here to impress anyone. I'm just gonna leave it at this: having my sister live with us is not easy. But that's all I'm gonna say about that. On here anyways.

There is so much that I'm feeling, and tons that I want to say about different things, but I really don't know how to do it. I guess it all boils down to this: I don't really know how much more I can handle. Of anything. I think if one more thing goes wrong, or one more thing stresses me out, I may have some kind of a break down. My sanity is really being put to the test, and I'm not sure how much longer it can hold out. I wish I was exaggerating. I'm not. Everyday feels like a constant battle within myself. I don't even know how to explain what's going on inside my own head. It's not good though.

What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment