Friday, June 17, 2011

Feeling Ok Today

I'm so relieved. Today has been a mostly good day. I need a few good days! And maybe anti-depressants, which is another matter all in itself. (And no, I'm totally not joking about that.)

Yesterday was our one year wedding anniversary, and while it had it's crazy parts, it ended up being a decent day altogether. We worked all day, so we didn't go out and do anything. We're doing a bit of celebrating tomorrow though, so that should be pretty fun.

One of the best parts about today is that my Mamaw called me. We had a long talk and what it all boils down to is that I freaking love that lady. She's so wise and amazing, and I'm lucky to still have a great grandmother like her in my life.

I'm starting to put money in my savings account again, which feels really good. I have about half of the amount I'd need for an initial consultation with an RE. After the initial visit, I'm not really sure how much things will cost though, so I want to try and save a whole lot more before I make my move.

Hopefully Keith can get either this other/better route we're looking at, or he can find a different/better job. I'm so ready to get Keith's credit cards paid off and my existing medical bills paid. That would be such a weight off of our shoulders! For now we're trying to be conservative with our spending, and by doing that we're able pay the minimum amount on things. Not exactly ideal, but way better than not paying at all.

I wish I had more to talk about today. Well, I do. But I don't think it would be wise to do it here, or anywhere too public for that matter. I know that's such a change for me since I'm always 100% open with you guys. But this is an exception to that rule. Maybe in a few weeks I'll be able to air my dirty laundry safely, but for now I'm keeping silent on the matter.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good anniversary. That was sweet of your Mamaw to call you.

    Thinking about you and all the trials you've had lately. Hoping for sunny days for you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete