Friday, May 13, 2011

Results

Got my blood work results today. In case you forgot I had TSH, HgbA1C, and CMP done.

All came back absolutely normal.

I know that's a good thing. But in a way, I'm upset and frustrated about it. I was hoping that one of those tests would give us the magic answer. Not the answer to why we can't seem to make any babies. The answer to why my period is in hiding. How is it possible to go six months, even after 2 rounds of Provera, and not have a period?

This is one of the most frustrating things ever.

Next week I go back to have my prolactin tested, and the week after I go back for an ultrasound. I really have a bad feeling that even though I'm on a double dose of Provera this time, that nothing will happen. I'll be stuck being double the bitch with double the pimples. How fun. Really, this is getting to the point that it's unhealthy. The longest a woman should go with no period is three months. I'm double that right now. It's absolutely agonizing to wait and wait and wait.

I honestly don't know what else we can do about this.

2 comments: