Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekend Update

Too bad I'm nowhere near as funny as Tina Fey.

I'm SO tempted to go private for a while. I'm tired of having someone search my blog title and name almost every fucking day. It's creepy and stalkerish. Either own up to it or subscribe so I don't have to see your obsessive behaviors in my stats all the time. Weirdo. ****

We had a great weekend, in my opinion. Keith and I went to the rodeo last night to see Easton Corbin. We didn't stay the whole time though because it was crowded and these kids, who I'm assuming were seventh graders, kept putting their asses all over me and were just being obnoxious in general. So we cut out early and headed to karaoke. We had a great time there. The regular DJ is now doing karaoke at the other bar owned by the same people. It's stupid, especially because I know it wasn't her doing, but I feel kind of betrayed in a way. Like I said. Stupid. Honestly, I have not heard good things about that bar. Plus I don't want to pay for another membership that we will likely never use. The bar we go to now is familiar. Maybe we're a bit reclusive that way, but I don't want to have to get used to a new place and new faces all over again. Besides, I know the DJ that was there last night, and he seemed genuinely pleased that we came out last night. I like that.

Today we sat around doing nothing. Mostly, anyways. Just reading and playing video games. It was nice. Just a lazy Sunday. Tomorrow might be bad though. It will be, what.... Day 5 of Provera? So far my mood has been great. Way better than I ever expected it. But tomorrow is Monday, and that means getting up at 3am, putting up with somewhat annoying people, and working 12 or so hours. It might be all right, but just in case, everyone might want to stay out of my way.

Also, my skin has been much, much better as well. Maybe it's that I'm back with my tea tree soap. I've also started using a Burt's Bees spot treatment again. I used to use it all the time. I forgot how much I like it. And I can use it anywhere on my body. Also, I got a Neutrogena Wave that I use once a day. I cannot even tell you how much that is helping my face! Well, that and the other stuff combined. But that's usually what works for me. Weird combinations.

I have to go in sometime this week for prolactin blood draw. Don't know when though. I was planning for Tuesday, but that's Keith's birthday and he asked me to work with him so that we can be done early. So maybe Wednesday? Friday? I don't really know, especially since we're going to Anahuac Saturday to celebrate his and Kerri's (my sis) birthdays. Hers is Friday. They're ten years apart. He'll be 29, she'll be 19.

I've finished 29 books. Still 7 behind, but catching up quick! I have several lined up to read soon, so that helps. It's harder to be motivated when you don't know what you're reading next and have no desire to search. I think I've got like 8 ready to roll in my Kindle for iPhone app. Plus a few hiding in my archives that are non-fiction that I'm not ready to tackle just yet.

Anywho, this is getting a bit long winded, so I'll leave you here. See you all later!

****In the case that it's not all the same person doing the searching, I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment