This week has been pretty good so far. Several things that I'm happy about.
First off, the best part. Tonight was my last dose of Provera, for what I hope to be a very, very long time! Maybe that's unrealistic, but I don't care. Gotta have hope sometimes, right? Anyways, I'm very glad of this for a few reasons. Provera makes me super mean and irritable. I've really been trying to resist it, but it's so hard! It also makes my boobs REALLY ridiculously sore, and that's no fun. Thank goodness for supportive bras. But the worst thing about it is that it gives me pimples. But not just any pimples. Horrible ones. Luckily I only had to take Provera for five days this time, so I only got three monstrosities. Still very uncomfortable. Especially because one is right on my forehead. My forehead is big and already draws enough attention, I don't need a big red bump on it to catch peoples' eyes.
Secondly, I get my exercise bike this weekend! You have no idea how excited I am! I'm so looking forward to some variation in my routine. I wish I had more to say about it, but whatever.
And finally, I've discovered some really cool products this week.* Most of you have probably already discovered them. I'm behind the trends. So what.
Tresemme Dry Shampoo. Ok, this stuff is seriously cool. My hair is naturally very baby fine and thin. I also happen to have oily skin. Not a good combination. So even if I use the bare minimum of conditioner (or even none at all) by around 5ish, my hair is starting to look pretty limp and just plain blah. But the dry shampoo really perks it right up again, especially if I add a little volumizing finishing spray. I'm already a big fan.
Nutella. I know, it's been around for like, forever, right? Yeah. Never tried it until a couple days ago. DELICIOUS! Kinda high in calories for just 2tbsp, but still very tasty. Good with bananas, strawberries, on bagels. Things like that.
Lastly, Celsius energy drinks. Ama-za-zing. I still think the can design is suuuper lame, but it works as far as energy goes. Peps me up for hours. The full can (12oz) makes up one serving, and it's only 10 calories and 2 carbs. Very diet friendly.
So there ya have it. Cool things about this week. I know this is a pretty boring post, but at least I wrote it, right?
*I purchased these products with my own money. I did NOT receive any compensation for my opinions on their effectiveness or qualities.
Hope it is your last Provera! And yay for the small and not so small happy things in life.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jess!
ReplyDelete