Thursday, March 17, 2011

Look Who's at it Again!

Me! I'm blogging again, so be proud of me. Or don't. I can't tell the difference anyways.

I won't say that there's a whole lot to talk about, because there isn't. I skipped working out today and feel so weird and guilty. I don't like it. I really hope it doesn't put more weight on my butt like it did on Monday. Can I please just stay the same weight tomorrow?

I'm also looking for a cheap exercise bike. If I can't find a good used one for a cheap price, I might just break down and buy the one from Walmart for $99. It looks like a good deal, and it's not a huge monstrosity, so that's good. My boss knows someone who is getting rid of one, he just has to ask the price this weekend. It'll probably be expensive, with my luck. But anywho, it's not that I don't like the gazelle, I just want a little variation in my cardio routine.

I was searching online for Irish stew recipes, and came across one called tomato and pepper stew. It's a very simple recipe, and it doesn't take five hours to make like all of the other ones that sounded good. I'm not sure how authentically Irish it is, but it turned out nicely, so I'll probably make it again in the future. Only next time I'll add some beef tips or something since it's made up of only veggies, and Keith is a meat eater. We also had potato bread with it, and it was awesome. I haven't had bread like that in a while. Almost a month!

Anyways, I guess that's it for today. Just wanted to make sure I blogged so that maybe I can get back into my everyday routine. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment