Friday, March 11, 2011

Devil Pills

Premarin was invented by Satan. Not Santa, SATAN. Had to have been. It's seriously the worst thing I've taken so far.

I had another sleepless night last night. I took half of a 5mg melatonin and got in bed last night at 10:30. I laid there forever. Finally at 2 when I was waking Keith up for work, I took a WHOLE 5mg melatonin. Laid there forever again. I started crying out of frustration. Around 6 I took another half of a 5mg melatonin. Cried some more. Decided that I would text my boss since I figured he was still asleep, plus I was just crying and crying. So I sent him a text that I didn't think I was gonna be able to come in today. I'm so glad I did that. I don't think I would've made it through the entire work day.

Finally close to 7:30 I was all cried out so I fell asleep. Woke up around 10 because they were mowing the grass right outside my apartment. Fell back asleep around 10:45. Slept till 1. Keith got home at 1:30, which is really early for a Friday. It was nice to have him around though, especially since I still felt so crappy. You know how after you don't sleep well or you cry a lot (or both), your eyes have that weird itcy burny feeling? I felt like that most of the day, plus just plain worn out. I took a nap around 4 since Keith wanted to play video games and I wasn't in the mood to watch him. Slept for about an hour or so. I felt so much better afterwards! Like a new woman! Ok, not exactly, but much much better.

And I got to have a sandwich from Subway for dinner! Hoorayyyy!

My diet and exercise plan is going very well. I'm only a few pounds away from my goal. My only problem is that I'm not sure how I will change things up once I get to that point. I don't want to keep losing past my goal, but I really don't know how to do things differently so that I can just maintain my weight. Any suggestions?

Anyways, I'm super ready to stop taking Premarin. I'll be done with it on the evening of the 21st. The Provera for 5 days. So I'm expecting my period sometime around the first of April! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment