Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Butt Hurts.

Not because of anything important or weird or anything. My butt hurts because I got my new exercise bike and it's like sitting on/straddling a boulder for 35 minutes. Horrendous! Love the workout it offers though. I really wanna use it tonight, but my ass will probably fall off tomorrow if I do. Plus, it hurt to sit today. Not cool because I really love sitting. Maybe there is some kind of correlation between my love of sitting and the bigness of my butt? Psh, yeah right!

Anyways, I'm wondering if I can replace the seat on the exercise bike with a regular, more awesome bike seat. If not, then I'll get one of those cool gel covers. I shall google it later.

Our friends came to visit from an hour away on Saturday night. I got a little irritated because they were two hours late, but they made up for it by being fun and awesome. Also, I may have gotten really drunk, discussed my fertility with a guy I only just met, and then puked my guts up until five in the morning. Fun times.

I officially only have three days of work left. I feel so....I don't know. Mixed emotions, I guess. Not necessarily all negative or bad emotions. Just lots of things going on in my head right now.

Thursday will make one week since stopping Provera. Still nothing. Someone suggested parsley tea to help things along a little. I bought some today and I've already had one cup. It's not bad at all. Then again, I LOVE herbal teas, so I started out assuming that I'd like it. You're supposed to drink like 3 or 4 cups a day, so I'll probably have just one more before I head to bed later.

I've hit a weight loss plateau at about 6 pounds away from my goal. I guess that's not so bad, and pretty impressive since I'm dealing with PCOS. But for me, it's not losing weight I have a problem with. It's gaining. I can lose it pretty easily if I set my mind to it, but I also gain easily. Especially if I don't watch what I eat and follow what my stomach says instead of my head. Refined carbs, sugars, and dairy are badnewsbears for PCOSers. Too bad those are all the really delicious, sinfully indulgent, midnight snacky, tasty foods, right?

My friend is getting married on Friday, and we're supposed to have a low key bachelorette dinner tomorrow. Rhonda and I went half-sies on a gift for her, and I'm very satisfied with it. The friend is actually getting married at the same place I did. Kinda cool. I'm not really sure what I'm wearing, but I bought a little sweater-but-not-really-a-sweater thingy to wear. It's like a half jacket with short sleeves and a lace back. I don't know what it's really called. So either I'll use it to spice up an old sun dress, or to update one of my old cute tops.

But as much as I'd love to stay here and just ramble on about little things, I really need to work out. See you guys later!

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried red raspberry leaf tea? I thought that might help bring AF for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably just need to get used to the seat on the bike. After awhile the pain will stop. Least that's how mine is.

    ReplyDelete