So as some of you may know, I had a couple days off work this week because my good friend Kaylie came to visit. Two amazing work free days! I slept in, we bummed around the house and watched a couple movies, and we even made breakfast together today while Keith was at a meeting. It's awesome to wake up to your house guest cooking you breakfast in the morning. All in all, great couple of days. I'm always sad to see friends go.
Guys. This Premarin is NOT my friend. It's caused diarrhea, nausea, shortness of breath, borderline migraine headaches. The best part? I still have two weeks of this left. Every time I start to think that I'm getting used to it and the worst is over, I get a horrible new side effect. Nausea seems to be the one that hangs around the most. In fact, I'm doing everything I can not to puke right now. I keep reminding myself that this is all just a means to an end. It's helping us get to our ultimate goal. I know that pregnancy will probably be just as bad as far as nausea goes, but I'd throw up everyday with a smile on my face if we ever get to that point. But for now? For now I'll bitch about all of the meds I have to endure.
Also, PCOS blows. I've come to the conclusion that I should just avoid carbs all together. We went out to Casa Ole on Monday and I ate the regular amount of food and chips. Gained two pounds. From one effing day of not monitoring my foods and working out. So this week I'm trying to work hard and be extra good when it comes to carbs so that maybe I'll drop those two pounds.
Anyways, I'm off for now. Bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment