Well here I am. Stuck writing this post on my phone because I can't get my computer to stop being a dick. Don't you hate when that happens?
Anyways, I'm a liar, apparently. I said I was gonna do better with this and then I skipped two days. Bad Kris! I had good reason though. Friday I felt like death. A continuation of whatever was making me feel bad on Thursday, I'm sure. So I came home and slept. And yesterday we had a date night to celebrate my weight loss! I started out at 144ish. Lost some on my own. Then I started with My Fitness Pal at 141ish and have lost nearly 7 more pounds since. So almost 10 down! Awesome, right? Yeah, I know.
When I started with BlogHer Ads, I filled out a 1099 tax form. That was in November. Since then I have only earned $27. How does this apply to this year's tax return, if at all? (I know, I'm slow.)
Guys, I'm so excited because when I get off work tomorrow, Kaylie will be here! And I don't have to work again until Thursday! Hipsters!!! (That was supposed to be yipeeeee, but my phone decided otherwise.) Oh, and last night, this guy liked my singing at karaoke so much that he paid our entire tab! I know it had to be at LEAST $50. My drinks are not cheap. I blame living in a small town for the price of alcohol. Also, my apartment is awesomely clean. So lots of things to be excited about.
The Premarin has been treating me better the last couple of days. Not much to really report with that. I'm somewhat worried about my dosage though. 2 pills (1.25 each) a day for 21 days. Does that sound safe to you? I need informed opinions, please. Anyhow, I wish I could say that the days are flying by, but today was only the 6th day. Still quite a few to go.
Well guys, I gotta go fold clothes. Hopefully by tomorrow I can find my W2 (it's in my stack of mail, hiding), figure out the 1099 stuff, and get my computer to cooperate so I can finally file my taxes. I'll try to catch all you cool cats on the flip side.
Way to go on the weight loss...!!!!!!!! IDK how you always seem to lose weight really fast when you try, most people have to try extremely hard for like a month before they see results! On the Premarin, idk if it's technically safe or not, but I see that dosage a lot, so yes, it's common! I'm sure if it's that common, then it's more than likely safe. As far as the FDA is concerned, I'm not sure, but i can check at work tomorrow... I have access to websites with a shit ton of information that I can't login to unless i'm at work :( ill let you know!
ReplyDelete