Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hold The Press!

Except not really since nothing excited is going on. I just realized that I didn't blog yesterday or today, is all. I wish there was something cool to tell you guys, but sadly no.

No period. Just light spotting. Very disappointing. I'm thinking that I'm low on estrogen. Must not have much of a lining to shed if it's taking this long, ya know? So Monday I'll call and ask for more prescriptions. Goody. I'll ask for estradiol, more provera, then more estradiol to build my lining up again with clomid, since I heard clomid is pretty harsh on the uterine lining. Like I really need that.

I'm glad to report that as of this morning I've lost another pound. Awesome! That's 3.8 total! It's really super hard work this time around. Or maybe it just feels harder because the memory of last time has faded a little. But either way, I'm working hard to stick to healthy eating and exercise habits. In fact, tonight even though we're visiting with Keith's mom and step dad, I still did all the same amount of working out I do at home. Completely different cardio routine though. Usually I just hop on the gazelle and mindlessly watch a movie, but tonight I used my cardio app, and it kicked my butt all over the place. Especially since I had to do it a couple times to equal what I usually do. In a nutshell: I'm feeling accomplished.

Anyways, I'm off for the night. Sorry for being so late!

No comments:

Post a Comment