I really am. I feel like I'm always tired these days. Ridiculously so. We work too damn much.
I don't have much to talk about today. We went to Anahuac this weekend and had a very nice visit. Hung out with Keith's mom for a while and BBQed at her house. Went and checked out the new property that my sister bought. They got a good deal on it. I'm proud of them. Then we went to visit with my Mamaw. I'm so glad we went. It was such a great visit and it felt good to spend time with her again. I wish we had more time to do that. I'm really going to make an effort.
I called my doc today. I'm going in tomorrow at 2:30 and hopefully he'll write me a prescription for estrogen to build my lining up. Then I'll take provera again. Then hopefully have a period, then clomid, and maybe more estrogen since clomid really depletes the uterine lining. I'm going to approach he subject with my doctor. Hopefully he will agree that more estrogen is necessary. If an egg is fertilized, it has to have somewhere to implant, and it won't if my lining is too thin.
All that work. It's so unfair that some get pregnant without even trying. They don't appreciate the fact that their bodies are in good working order. They're lucky.
Job opportunities. We have a couple. Don't wanna go too in depth, but we're really hoping that we can get one of them in particular. We won't find out for a couple more weeks, and it's driving us nuts! Well, me at least. Wish time could speed up a little.
Anyways, I'm off here to go grab the rest of my laundry out of the dryer. Later peoples.
I'm so glad you went to visit with Mamaw. Alex has been sick for a month, so we have been neglecting her. It means so much to her to see her grandbabies and great-grandbabies. And you are right - it isn't fair, and they are lucky. And they don't appreciate it. But I'll tell you one thing: I think my baby is the most amazing thing since sliced bread, and I can't get over even the idea of him. I know that every parent loves their kid, but I think infertility makes you appreciate them that much more, which really makes US the lucky ones in the end.
ReplyDelete