Seriously. Please just shed your lining already. I can't take this crap! 8 days today since stopping Provera. Cycle day 101. I will say that I've had the teensiest amount of spotting here and there today, but not a whole heck of a lot. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day. I really don't want to have to take estrogen because it causes a lot of spotting, and I don't want to be confused.
Also, I heard today that Clomid diminishes your uterine lining in some cases. Since mine seems to be all funky, I'm wondering if I should ask for some kind of medicine to help thicken it while taking the Clomid? Also read about Femara and how it's easier on the body, or something like that. Maybe we can try that after a cycle or two. If this one will ever get started, that is.
I know I keep going on and on about this, but it's frustrating. This is the one thing (besides getting fit) that occupies my mind at all times. I want so badly for all of this to just work out. I want to be a mother. Is that so effing much to ask?
I've really really been working hard to get in shape. Not sure how much, if any, I have lost. I think I'll weigh in Sunday maybe. I'm not really sure. But I do know that my abs are really sore. In a good way.
Anyways, that's it for now. Gonna go check my bank account and shower. Later people!
Ugh, that sucks! C'mon AF! You could take Estrogen while on clomid to beef up your lining, or progesterone. Good luck!
ReplyDelete