Good news! They took her off of life support yesterday and she's breathing great on her own, last I heard! They even put her in a regular room. As far as I know she is still unresponsive. I have a lot of hope, though, that she'll recover eventually. Please keep sending out thoughts and prayers for her.
As for babies, well we have two of them at the house right now. My sister and her kids are here for a visit for a few days. It's loud, and my carpet is taking a beating, but I'm enjoying it. Keith is having fun with his little buddy Jon. And baby Kris just loves her Uncle Keith so much. She's always smiling at him and it's so cute! I'm jealous.
Jon's second birthday is on Monday and I'm excited about it, but feel old! Wasn't it just yesterday he was born? Seems like it.
Anyways, I'm gonna get off of here for now. Just wanted to do a quick update for everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment