Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sorry!

Guys, I just want everyone to know that I'm a terrible commenter. I appreciate all of the comments I get, but I have a problem finding the right words to say when reading someone else's blog. I think I'm just insecure because I always feel like what I'm saying sounds totally stupid. I might as well just type "TIMMY!" on every post. Surely that would be better than me stumbling over my own words all the time.

So just know that while I suck at commenting, I DO read!

Dudes, I'm seriously worn out today! I worked so hard during my workout. If this trend of working harder everday keeps going, I'll probably throw up tomorrow. That's how hard I worked today. During the last five minutes, the salad I had for dinner really didn't feel like it was sitting well in my stomach. I felt so barfalicious. But I made it through and also finished watching Bring It On. Now I can send it back to Netflix on Monday. Yay!

My Fitness Pal is going pretty well. Except it told me in red pissed off letters that I did not consume enough calories today. Which was mostly an accident, thank you very much! I was well within the safe zone until I did my workout. I burned off almost 300 calories and it got mad and said that I was in starvation mode. Nuh uh! I haven't felt hungry all day or anything. But whatever. I guess I'll eat some grapes. Not that it will help that much. Maybe Monday on the route I'll be a bit more careless.

Still waiting waiting waiting for AF to show. Really wanna start Clomid already! Also considering buying a program from Circle+Bloom. It's this guided meditation thing that's supposed to help strengthen the mind/body connection and balance hormones and aid conception and junk. It's kind of expensive, but I've heard awesome things about them. I know. I'm such a gullible hippie.

Anyways, that's it for now. Probably gonna go watch South Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment