Friday, February 18, 2011

Trying To Stay On Track

So today was my third day of my thirty minute cardio session. I worked hard and feel great! And I got the second part of Bring It On out of the way. Hopefully I'll be watching the last bit during tomorrow's workout! Thinking that starting next week, like maybe Tuesday, I'll add an ab workout to the mix.

I'm also trying to get back into my routine of eating healthier and smaller portions. I've literally been eating like a pig these past few months. It's both disgusting and embarrassing.

Also, what are the rules or guidelines for working out after ovulation has occurred? I don't want to risk screwing with implantation, but I also would like to keep doing SOMEthing.

This month I'm also going to give up all forms of alcoholic beverages. We go out about every two weeks, which isn't too terribly much, but I'm a guzzler. So that's something else I'd like to work on.

Basically what I'm saying is that I'd like to try and do everything completely right since I'm going to start Clomid soon. Hopefully I have the will power to do it.

My college roommate came over to visit last night. She drove here from two hours away. It made me feel so special. After such a great visit, I felt totally relaxed and at ease. She's always understood my desire to be a mother, and she's a pharmacy tech, so she didn't shy away from baby/medical talk, but also didn't make a huge deal and go out of her way to mention it to make me feel better about it. We talked about it like we talk about everything else. And bonus! No assvice from her either!

Keith mentioned another possible job opportunity, so I may hold off on actually submitting any applications for a couple of weeks. I'd hate to get an interview and then a job, just to tell them that we're moving a few weeks later. I'll let you all know more about it when I know more about it.

I didn't have to take Provera last night, and I felt pretty awesome today! I was peppy and pleasant for about 90% of the day.

Anyways, I need to go take this Biore strip off of my nose and hop in the shower. Later!

3 comments:

  1. Wait! U can't stop drinking yet! Ill be therein 2 weeks! We gotta drink at least one night lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is assvice like stupid ass advice? lmao FUNNYYYYYYY!!!!!! I had a really good time too! we definitely need to get together more often, even if it's like once a month, since we live so far apart, we could alternate places... and maybe stay the night so we can spend more than half a day hanging out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everyone I've ever talked to has been given different advice for when and how to exercise. Some people are told not to do it at all some people are told do go ahead and do their normal routines and some are told to cut it back. I honestly don't think there's a right answer, just whatever you are comfortable with. My RE said business as usual and that occasional drinking was also ok, but not to knock back 10 in a night.

    ReplyDelete