Today was a long day. We didn't get bread at the warehouse until really late, so it added about an hour to our day unfortunately.
Mondays on the bread route...yeah, really hard to stick to a good diet. Getting up at 2:30am means about 4 meals a day, and that definitely goes over my daily calorie goal. So I'm thinking that Monday can just be my crappy day where I don't count calories, but still kinda watch what I eat. Also, after working 12 hours, exercising is really the last thing on my agenda. I just want sleep. So I'll just be a fatass one day a week.
It's been 5 days since coming off Provera, and no sign of AF at all. I really hope it shows soon, otherwise if I pass 10 days I'll have to take estrogen, and then Provera all over again. That would blow.
Anyways, it's just about bedtime over here. Nighty night!
No comments:
Post a Comment