Nothing much happened today. We went to karaoke last night for a little while, so that was nice. I finally got to sleep in today, for which I am grateful. It felt so good. Except for Keith kept waking me up around 7:30 because he was being weird in his sleep. So not cool.
We sat around for a while and did nothing, then went to the warehouse. We got all of that cleaned up. I really hate cleaning the warehouse because it includes sweeping. Sweeping wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't so much freaking dust. It coats everything and every time we sweep I blow out black and gray boogers for days. I hate it and it's gross! But on the bright side, I scoured the inside of the bread truck. I've been wanting to for a while now, but we never really made time for it until today. We were going to wash the outside of it, but the change machine at the car wash was broken. So maybe another time.
We came home and I busted my booty cleaning things up. Got allllll of the laundry done. It was an embarrassing amount. I'm thankful that Keith helped me out this time by putting away all of his own clothes. His clothes don't really make up a whole lot of what needs to be washed, but everything he owns gets put on hangers. Including pants and stuff. So I just really hate putting all that crap away.
I really thought Keith was gonna be all cute and spontaneous and take me to Carrabba's for dinner. He didn't. Once I found out that he wasn't going to I was kinda upset. Provera didn't really help the situation, so we had a bit of a rough patch today. We made up and decided that we should just go to Casa Olé instead. Turns out they're having a Valentine's Day special for two. Appetizer, fajitas for two, dessert, and two margaritas for $29.99! Score! We had a nice meal, although I'm pretty sure our waiter was appalled by the speed at which we ate out molten chocolate cake.
Lastly, we bought a new shower curtain today. The plastic one that goes on the inside to keep the nice cloth one from getting wet. We had to because no matter how hard I try to prevent it, our shower gets mold.
Anyways, that's it for tonight.
If it is your shower curtain (the plastic one) that is getting the mold, try the mildew-free kind and use a Mr. Clean magic eraser on it when the mildew sets in anyway. The 'mildew-free' label lies, but it does make it way easier to clean.
ReplyDeleteSorry that was boring. I hope your days get better!
That's the kind we get. It totally is a liar lol. It always starts with the curtain, and if I'm lazy gets in that crevice where the tub meets the wall. I need to get one of those automatic shower cleaners. I had one but it broke. It worked great though!
ReplyDelete