I has started it. I'm on day 1. 4mg of pure estrogen. I only took it about 12 minutes ago, so I don't feel any different. We'll see how tomorrow goes.
My insurance finally went through. Like, I'm covered. It's $250 a month for both of us for health and dental. Too fucking much. But that's how it's gonna have to be, I guess. Maybe if I had some kickass job somewhere that offered health insurance it would be different. But neither of us have it. If Keith filed for a certain type of corporation (we're already incorporated, just not the right kind) and it was approved, then it would be possible for him to ride the premium off on his taxes. But it's a ton of forms and you have to send it in to the IRS and it has to be approved and since when has the IRS ever done anything nice for anyone? Right? I mean, taxes EVERY year? Jeez. So I don't think there's any hope of that.
I made turkey breast for dinner. Much the same way I would make chicken breast. There was something different about it. It tasted birdish, but it wasn't as tender as chicken. Also, oddly shaped. But it was still pretty good.
I hadn't worked out in five days. Until today. I totally worked out today. And I upped the time, so I did 30 minutes of cardio and added a couple extra ab workouts. I feel pretty good right about now. People should really get in on this runner's high thing. You don't hallucinate or anything, but you feel great. Oh, and I had a serving of some bad carbs today for the first time in weeks. All it managed to do was make me tired. Although it did taste awesome. All I'm trying to say is that white flower is the devil. The tasty, tasty devil.
Anyways, I'm gonna go take a shower and maybe a sleeping pill and read some more Meg Cabot. She's awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment