Monday, September 6, 2010

Long Day

Got up today before the stupid roosters. Not that we have any. I'm just saying that if we DID have roosters, I would've gone and crowed in their faces this morning. Just so they'd know how it feels. Anyways, got up and went on the bread route. It was like pure torture, getting out of my super comfortable bed. I want to get in bed and stay there for at least 1.5 days. Anymore than that and I'm sure I'd be bored out of my freakin mind. Unless I could watch movies and play games and read and crochet and stuff. Then I could stay in bed until I was too stiff to continue laying. But why am I even talking about this?

Anyways, I made the decision today that on the last day of the month, the 30th, I will buy a new laptop to use for school. I saw a really nice Toshiba at Walmart that I loved. And I have a copy of Microsoft Office somewhere. I think. So that will help a whole heck of a lot. After that, I'll have at least 10 weeks to continue saving. What I make in my next four paychecks won't actually all be spent on the laptop, so that helps too. I'm just getting really excited about this. Someone please remind me somewhere from mid October to early November to send my transcript from SHSU to Angelina. Please. I'm horrible at remembering that teensy detail. It's what stopped me from going to Lee after a semester off. Stupid A-hole transcript.

Y'all, I'm trying to give my dog away. Sad. I know. But I've been in this apartment for a year, and I'll be here for at least one more. They don't allow pets, and Happy is too rambunctious to try and hide. He would just be all over the place. He's a rescue dog. A cute miniature pinscher who still has his floppy ears, long tail, and was blessed with the legs of a freakin deer. Seriously, this dog can JUMP! He has a great, happy, energetic personality, but he needs lots of attention. He's not very smart, but he's very willing to learn. He's not up to date on shots, but if anyone is willing to take him, I think I can do that one little thing. I just feel bad because he has to stay outside at Kerri's house because I think Jon has allergies and plus he's kinda ADD. He even has microchip identification. I will warn you, he likes to play rough with other dogs. He loves kids and people in general, but he's a jumper. I'm totally willing to just give him away to a loving home with people who can give him the attention he deserves. Let me know if you're interested at all. I don't have any pics, but I'll get some as soon as I can.

And speaking of pets, I'd love to have one that I can sneak into my apartment anyways. But a quiet one. Like maybe a cat. I'm looking for a cat that's less than a year old, lovable but spunky and not a big meower. No specific color or gender in mind. I'm thinking that if I do decide to get a cat, I can go ahead and buy it a swanky little kennel and put it out on the balcony when we're not home. It wouldn't be too bad, since I'm never away for about more than 4 hours at once, and that's just for work. I know I have a turtle, and they seem to be ok with that, but I want something I can cuddle and love on. A furbaby, if you will. But I flat out refuse to treat it like a freaking human, and I'll probably give it a cat name, not a people name. And I sure as hell won't name it Marley. I'm so freaking sick of hearing of pets named Marley. Fucking Marley and Me ruined that name for me forever. And for anyone who thinks Marley and Me is incorrect grammar, you my friends, are wrong.

Which brings me to my next point. I wish people would stop captioning pictures of "Kate and I" or "James and I." Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG!!!! It's "Kate and me" or "James and me." Think of it this way: would you say "this is a picture of I?" No. You would say "this is a picture of me." It's the same thing when you add the other person's name in. KATE AND ME, dumbasses. Get it right, for the love of GAWD! But maybe I should stop ranting about grammar. That's something that I could go on about for quite some time.

Last thing, I swear. I made four body scrubs today! They smell amazing! I haven't tried them out yet, but I'm getting ready to do a little test run of each one before I give them away. And so I guess that's what I'm off to do now.

Catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment