Friday, September 3, 2010

Zombie

That's what I feel like right now. I'm just so freaking tired. Getting up and helping Keith in the morning is so not conducive to good rest. At all. But I did it because I felt really bad for not helping yesterday. He got home late again today, but that's to be expected during a holiday weekend. After I post this, I'm going to go collapse in bed. If I didn't feel the need to post everyday then I totally would have skipped straight to sleep. But for some strange reason I feel like I have to post. It's working out.

And I have an interesting idea for a week long series of posts on some health/fertility issues. It would describe several of the most common factors of infertility, their symptoms, and their treatments. Of course, I'm in no way a medical professional. It would just be a compilation of facts. Like a report. And I would be posting it to promote awareness and women's health. Would anyone be interested in something like that? Like maybe something is going on with you and you don't know how to find the information you're looking for? I don't know, I just think it could be valuable to those that think something is wrong, but are too scared to see a doctor. Maybe it would help them take the first step to get medical help. I already have 5 issues lined up. I still need two more. If you have any suggestions, I'll gladly welcome them.

And now we're not so sure about the Sleep Number bed. Not because we don't want it, but because we remembered that Keith cancelled his TMobile account and should be receiving the final bill of around $200 in the next couple of days. We can't afford all of that. I told him that we could just wait a few weeks and get the bed. They won't be on sale then, but the one we're looking at is only $100 off, so it wouldn't be too much more. Either way, I'm NOT giving up my college education for a new bed! I want it this time. Really.

This weekend will be busy, I think. We may or may not be going to Beaumont for a bed, plus I have a shitload of housework that I've been putting off. Like, a ridiculous amount. And I'm thinking I want to experiment with some body scrubs this weekend also. I dunno. I guess I'll just play it by ear. What does that even mean anyways? Whatever. I'm off for the night. Gotta go pass out in my warm bed with my 1600 count Egyptian cotton sheets. That's right. 1600. Be jealous, bitches.

2 comments:

  1. Information about infertility / treatments are always welcomed. I say if you want to do it, do it! =)

    And yes, I'm jealous of your sheets. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I feel so speshulll!

    Yes, the sheets are awesome. One of my favorite wedding gifts. Keith is so spoiled, he now hates all other sheets lol.

    ReplyDelete