No, not the movie. Although it is awesome. No, I'm talking about my tiny little office space. Emphasis on tiny. But I love it already! I went to Walmart today and looked around at all of the office supplies. So this week instead of saving my check (I know, I know) I'm going to finish putting together my little area. I'm gonna get two or three stackable file cubes and some file folders, some of those little paper trays for printer paper and whatnot, paper clips, post its, blah blah blah. Office stuff. I want to feel like I have a little work space to get things done. Plus it would make me feel important and awesome!
And then probably next week or the week after I'll see about my transcript. I know I keep putting in my posts, but I really don't want to forget or let myself procrastinate too much. Seriously. I think as soon as I get that taken care of that things may be all uphill from there. Except for the saving money part. After this week I will strive to save every dollar of my check each week. Please encourage me to save and discourage me to spend it on useless stuff. Like clothes. Or....clothes. Halloween costumes might be ok. We're going for cheap but cute this year. Speaking of Halloween, somebody throw a costume party so that we have something to go to! Please have booze handy. I mean, we always bring our own, cuz that's just how we roll. But it would be nice for whoever throws the party to have a little on hand, just in case.
I think I'm sick. My throat is freaking killing me! Actually, it's more like my tonsils. And I'm sneezy, coughy, runny nose, and lots of other things. I'm sore also, but I really think that's from my working out so hard lately. But I wisely decided to take this evening off. Just so I can get a little rest. I bought some liquid Tylenol since it always works so great. And I got carded for it. Freaking carded. I get carded for everything. I guess that'll be ok when I'm like 30 and look 25. But anyways, I feel like crap. And poor Keith. We got home and he fell asleep pretty quickly. I woke him up for dinner and he ate, but he looked miserable. I asked him how he was feeling and he said nothing was wrong. But after about 10 minutes, he was right back asleep. And it was weird cuz he was all curled up in the fetal position. He never ever sleeps like that. So I just covered him up and rubbed his feet for a while. I hope he's not coming down with something. He's got a pretty good immune system, but being sick is worse for him because even if he feels like death he can't take off. So I guess I'll keep an eye out and force him to take medicine if I need to.
Estrogen has been ok so far in the mood department. It's giving me little pimples though. Not like allergic reaction thingies, like actual little acne spots. Also, diarrhea. Every single day. I'm not too worried though. I stay pretty hydrated and I drink at least one gatorade a day for the electrolytes. Today will be the seventh day. And on the tenth day, I will add 200mg of Prometrium. Which is just progesterone. I'll finish out the 20 days with the estrogen and progesterone on October 10th. The estrogen hasn't stopped my bleeding, so please pray that the progesterone will. Otherwise it'll be surgery city for me. I'm not scared of the procedures, since they're pretty simple and common. I'm scared of the cost!
But anyways, I'm off of here to go take a shower and get some rest. Maybe I'll feel better in the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment