I'm still sick. STILL. It's driving me nuts! The fever is back with a vengeance, also. And I haven't felt like doing anything. I was supposed to make a cheesecake today, but I didn't. I thought about working out today, but i didn't. I was going to do the laundry today, but I didn't. So hopefully I feel better tomorrow so that I can do all of that stuff. I was really on a roll with the working out. But today is the second day in a row that I've skipped. I also skipped Saturday. So hopefully maybe tomorrow....
And I'm proud to say that I'm typing this entry on my brand new HP 17.3 inch laptop! Refurbished is awesome. It's just as good as brand new, no joke. And tomorrow is payday. And that's when I'll be buying my little office supplies to complete the look and feel of a real workspace. Although I've yet to do any work. So far all I've done on this computer is play the Sims 2. Not 3 cuz we don't actually have it. We thought about buying it, but we're just not into it yet. Besides, it's coming out on the XBox 360 pretty soon anyways. Sure, it's not quite as robust when converted to a console game, but I bet it'll still be pretty awesome.
My boss made fun of my Facebook updates today. He asked if i didn't have anything better to do. Psh. Like I haven't been asked that one before. Sure, there are better things to do. If I'm at home. But once I do all of my little chores at work, there's absolutely nothing to do. And, ok. So maybe we aren't supposed to use cell phones at work, but it's just so darn convenient to forget that my iPhone is even really a phone. I mean, it's not like I'm talking or texting at work anyways. The majority of what I do on it is read books and check for any updates/notifications. But he didn't actually act mad or anything. And I really try not to mess with Facebook or Twitter or anything since he put the no cell phone rule into effect. But he did specifically say that I'm allowed to read books on it. So booyah, other employees!
So I suppose that's it for tonight. I'm gonna either play the Sims or just loll about on the couch in my PJs for a couple more hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment