I worked out today. I feel soooo awesome now! I did 20 minutes of cardio on my Gazelle, about 10 minutes of ab work, stretched, and then did some fertility yoga, courtesy of Pulling Down The Moon. I did two Moon Salutes and went straight into the hormonal balance routine. It was the first time I ever did it, despite owning the book for several months now. I had a slight problem with balance, but it didn't mess me up too badly. And I really think it's great. I feel so good. Relaxed, refreshed, and I do believe it got my blood flowing to the right areas like it said it would.
Ugh. Our money situation is not the best right now. I mean, it's not dire or anything. But it definitely sucks. We'll pull through. But damn. I wish I had a much better job. But I guess that's why I'm gonna start school again.
I really want to bake something. And have some gourmet coffee. And Italian food. And wine. I don't know what's up with that, but it's just what I'm in the mood for. But I'm putting my foot down. I will reform my eating habits. Again. Lower my carb intake and add more veggies. That's what was helping me before. And probably start taking my prenatals again. Lately I've felt like I'm being lazy on the fertility front, even though I go to the doctor so much. Which is costly, by the way. But my doc is nice. If we don't do a whole lot, she makes it no charge since she knows I'm self pay. That's why I'm so willing to drive the two hours to see her. This is why I'll have mixed emotions when she refers me to an RE. I will be way too happy to start seeing an RE and probably get a bunch of good stuffs done. Fa sho.
I'm so tempted to just go ahead and buy my laptop now. Like today or tomorrow. But I don't want to get too ahead of myself with that. Plus I want to use it mainly for school work, and if I get it now I'll use it for other stupid things instead. So I guess I'll shall wait as long as I can possibly hold out. So probably until tomorrow.
Someone please, PLEASE encourage me to work out again tomorrow. And the next day. And the next day. Use Twitter or Facebook or text me....something, anything. I really need encouragement to stay strong, eat healthy, and work out. Need.
I'm going to take a shower. Catch y'all later!
No comments:
Post a Comment