Saturday, September 11, 2010

Nice Day Today!

Dudes. I took a sleeping pill at 9 last night, was in bed by 9:40, and asleep before 10! And, AND, I slept for like 11 hours. I felt so amazing this morning! I woke up and had time to have cereal AND coffee!!! I never, ever have coffee at home. Now and then I'll have some at work, but it has too miuch caffeine for me. So I was able to enjoy some 1/2 caff at  home in my pjs this morning. It was freaking great. And I added some pumpkin pie spice to it. It was ok, but it seemed like it was missing something. I need to find a place that has a pumpkin spice flavored creamer. International Delights has one on their website, but you can't purchase it from there. And our Walmart doesn't have it. I WANTS IT!!! Or a Starbucks would be great, too.

I met another of Keith's relatives today. Her name was Linda or Susan or something equally as boring. Anyways, it was his dad's sister. We saw her at Walmart, so of course she wanted to talk and kept us there 15 minutes longer than I wanted to stay. Mainly because I wanted to get home and get my workout done before Aladdin. Yes, Aladdin. It's on ABC Family right freakin now! I'm so excited. Some of the scenarios are pretty scary and use some pretty grown up vocabulary, but I can remember knowing exactly what was going on as a kid. But I probably made my mom explain it all to me or something. But it's great. I'm singing along to all of the songs and reciting the dialogue along with the characters. Someone please give me a genie and a magic carpet. Please? Pretty please?

Day 5 of diet and exercise has gone ok. I ate seriously like 50 carrots at work. Not full carrots. They cut them into little sticks. But I ate a whole shitload. They were goooood. And I weighed 135 today. If anyone is wondering, I'd like to weigh about 125. Not sure if my body will even get back down to that size, but I'm damn sure gonna try!

Don't you hate the Maybelline ads? Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline? Yeah right. Maybe it's Photoshop. I'm just saying, advertisements are liars.

Oh, and for some reason, I felt compelled to give my boss the web address for my blog to give to his wife. Somehow I was convinced that even though I texted the link to his iPhone that he wouldn't read it. Turns out he totally did. Which is ok, I guess. I just hope he didn't read them all in one sitting. How weird would that be? And I hope I don't get a lot of awkward questions. I know I said I'd talk to people about infertility, but I just don't think I really want to discuss sex and ovaries with my boss. Umm...ever. It might, might be ok with his wife. The only reason I even knew he read it was because he asked me about going back to school, and I've only told one person at work that I'm for sure gonna go. But maybe he was only asking because he's worried that I'll have to miss work to do it. Shouldn't be a problem. I'm going to deliberately take as many online or after work as I can. Although there's one lady at work who would be more than willing to take my hours. But screw her. We need the money, bitches!

Ok, I'm gonna go finish watching Aladdin!

3 comments:

  1. its not her fault she got a "boring" name! thats not very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Not boring, just not very memorable. Generic. But she was a very sweet lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, nvm, guess ur meds work lol

    ReplyDelete