134. The title says it all. Nine pounds to go. Please encourage the heck outta me. I WANT to do this. I CAN do this. I think.
My boss got a Facebook. I knew it was just a matter of time. In fact, I started yelling about it when he told me. I'm not sure why I did that. But it felt awesome. And also slightly embarrassing.
Today was Keith's mom's birthday. AKA, my Mother In Law. She's the sweetest ever. I'm so glad that I've known her forever also. It made the transition into this family very very easy. I mean besides some of the others really disliking me. Oh well. At least I have a great MIL.
Not much else to talk about besides the fact that I started my antibiotics today. Just this evening I swallowed $19 worth of pills. The majority of that being Levaquin. I start my hormones on the 21st. Anybody have any experience taking Estrace or Prometrium? I value your advice, Interwebz. So give it.
Wow. I really think this will be my shortest blog to date. I'm just super boring today. Like, supremely boring. The highlight of my day is that Emma Stone (Superbad, Zombieland, Easy A) got a Twitter and she is following me. And yes, it's really her. Don't believe me? Go look! (Yes, I'm bragging. Deal with it.)
I love Emma Stone she is super pretty! And red headed so that's a plus! hahahaha
ReplyDeleteLol yeah! We love her movies. And I am stoked that she's following me. I replied to something she tweeted and next thing I know she's on my list! Today is her first day on twitter, so I pretty much got lucky and caught her being generous to fans. But STILL! Lol.
ReplyDelete