Friday, September 17, 2010

So Hot

Our air conditioner is broken. And yes, we did change the filter. Maintenance is supposed to come in and change it every couple of months, but they never do. We always end up doing it. This is probably why it's broken. Because maintenance doesn't do their shit when they're supposed to.

So I went to Walmart to buy a box fan. Got one and got two tiny fans to blow on our faces while we sleep. All of our windows are open. I'm tired of living in these apartments. But we can't afford the nicer ones at this particular point in time. And that really, really sucks.

And today I got into it with the rest of my family. Why can't anyone keep their mouths shut? Why? Everyone wants to gossip about me, but when it gets back to me, suddenly nobody wants drama or to own up to being involved. And definitely no apologies. So they can just leave me alone. I want to move far, far away. Like, another state far away. Across the country. But I would miss my sister and her little family, plus some other family members and friends. So I'm not sure I could do it unless I had to for some reason.

Today for dinner, I felt hungry! That's good news. First time in two days. All of the stress has made me lose my appetite. The only time I would eat more than a couple nibbles was when I had to take my antibiotics. And those things aren't helping anything either. Except they might actually be, but they're not helping my stomach. I'm halfway done taking them. In 4 days, I can start my hormones. I'm feeling anxious about it. Not a bad anxious, but not a good one either. I think that's because I'm really nervous that they won't work. But I'm also excited because what if they do work? So I don't really know what to call this emotion.

OH! And I bought a new shower head today. I wanted this really cool one that was two shower heads in one. One of them stayed up at the top and one was detachable. But I decided on the Eco Rain because it looks awesomer. Here's a link so you can see it! I haven't installed it yet, but I'll let you all know how it turns out. It's supposed to help save money each month.

Anyways, I'm gonna get off of here so that I can go sweat in bed.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO!! Babe, I decided on the shower head and you whined like always... Let's keep this blog honest;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No comments from you, MISTER! Go start your own blog!

    Ps: love youuu!

    ReplyDelete