Now that I have this GIANT screen, I'm wishing that all the images and stuff would adjust and also become GIANT. But sadly they have not. Everything still looks pretty much the same as it does on Keith's computer. Which is mostly ok. But mine's better because I can set my desktop background as a slideshow. Yeah, a slideshow! So it changes images every thirty seconds or so. It's my favorite.
I didn't buy any office supplies today. In fact, I didn't even go to the bank like I planned. Luckily Keith did the laundry for me, which was really nice. So pretty much the only thing that I did today was cook dinner. Scrambled eggs and bacon. The dinner of
We have this new lady at work and she's really, really quiet. Like sometimes, she doesn't even answer me when I ask her a direct question. She's nice. Just....quiet. It's weird. Probably because most of my other coworkers are loud/talkative/obnoxious. You'd think a quiet person would be a welcome change. But it's freaking me out a little. Ok, maybe not freaking me out, but I want her to at least converse with us a little.
My sister is supposed to be induced on Monday at 4am. I wish she would just go into labor Saturday night. Cuz we can't go on Monday and I think she's kinda mad about it. Like, she hasn't texted me in 4 days or something. That's gotta be a record. She hasn't even responded to me. But she might have a good excuse. Like maybe I keep catching her when her phone is dead. Or she's asleep. Or she's in Oak Island and has no signal. I know. You're thinking "Nuh uh, she's just avoiding your bitch ass." But no. Those are all common/legitimate reasons for her to not text me back... Seriously. It happens all the time. Just usually not for 4 days in a row.
Can we just stop with this being sick thing? Because I'm totally over it. I just want it to go away. And I'm gonna have a little talk with my doctor about making me take 4mg of estrogen everyday. That's kind of a lot. Even women going through hormone replacement therapy usually only take 1 or 2 mg. And let me tell you, estrogen has two bad side effects so far: diarrhea (like you really wanted to know that one, right?), and oral thrush, which basically just appeared this morning. It's total crap. But tomorrow I add Prometrium (progesterone) so hopefully things will get better.... Like maybe this whole period thing will go away. I've had about enough of it. For real. So yeah, ten more days of hormones, and eleven days until my doctor's appointment. We'll discuss the next steps from there. If the hormones did what they're supposed to do, then it should be all gravy. If not, then we'll discuss surgery. That will have to be put off for some time. Mainly until I have the money for it. But you all know this already anyways since it occupies my mind a lot of the time.
But yeah. I'm gonna go soak in the tub and let the steam help out my congestion. Also maybe bath salts. So...later gators.
Well I hope everything goes well for Kerri, I didn't know it was already that time! And I hope you get to feeling better, I hate colds! And I'll pray that these hormones are doing what they're supposed to, I don't want you to have to have surgery :( Love ya and miss ya!!! And Keipphhers too!!
ReplyDeleteTankee! Her due date is really the 15th, but her cervix is softening and she's been having pretty regular contractions. Like, real ones. So they're gonna go ahead and induce. I'm still sick, but I feel a bit better today. Fingers crossed for hormones working! We miss you too!
ReplyDelete