Friday, October 1, 2010

Anxious!!!

As soon as I write this blog, I will take my very first dose of Prometrium. I read the pamphlet that came with it and read online reviews. They're all very mixed, so I'm not sure how I'll like it or how I'll react. Hopefully it works and I have no more period!!!

My sissy poo texted me today. She was kind of upset. Still is a little, but at least I was able to explain myself and things are better now.

There's actually not a whole lot to talk about today. I'm just really REALLY excited about Prometrium!!!

So I'm gonna get off of here and take my meds. Keep your fingers crossed that Mother Nature's "gift" goes away so that we can finally, FINALLY have a somewhat normal sex life and maybe make beautiful, smart, funny, stubborn babies.

2 comments:

  1. Yes. Lots of babies. :) So I can come play with them until I have some of my own. (and then they will play together with mine) :D Oh yeah, and I just realized that when I get my netbook, we will get to Skype because I will finally have a webcam! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Yes to everything you just said. And Nicki and Roddy's new house is less than an hour from my house cuz it's in Huntington, which is between Jasper and Lufkin.

    ReplyDelete