I ate so much bad food today. As I type I'm scarfing down some cherry ice cream with chocolate syrup. For dinner I had shrimp alfredo at Z's Fillin Station in Woodville. They're one of our bread customers, and they make awesome food! Seriously. And Mr. Z sold us some fish. Kingfish or something. I don't know, but it's a whole heck of a lot! I need recipes on how to cook it, so if anyone has any advice, I'd appreciate it.
We've been thinking about buying some land so that we can put a house or something on it. We found an ad in the East Texas Peddler, which is basically an entire newspaper of classified ads. Just full of people buying/selling/trading things. So anyways, we found an ad for 10 acres and they only wanted a down payment of $500! I know, right? So awesome! I called and it was already sold. But the plot right next to it is also for sale. It's 9 acres for about $28,000 and it's a triangle shaped lot. I asked if we could do the $500 down payment on that. He said he thinks they want at least a grand, but he'd try and see if we could do the five. We went and looked at it today in person. It's HUGE! It's about 8 miles from where we live now. It's outside of town in a pretty rural area, which we love. And it already has electricity, which is great. I'm gonna call the agent tomorrow to let him know that we like it and see about the down payment. I really hope that we can work something out, especially since Keith is really into the idea right now.
That's pretty much all that's on my mind for now. Thanks for all the well wishes for the D&C! Please wish us luck with the land thing. We want it sooooo badly!
Yumm, you're making me hungry :)
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with buying the land!!! That sounds perfect!
Thanks! Tonight's post will have some good news :)
ReplyDelete