I slept from 2 to 3am last night. Then I got up and worked with Keith all day. So needless to say, I'm exhausted even after an almost two hour nap.
If it's possible, my nephew is even more destructive than the last time they visited. No joke. And not only that, but he loves his baby sissy, like super much, and is always trying to pick her up or give her kisses. If we don't watch him, he'll end up tearing her to pieces or smothering her. But he does love her very much, and that's good.
It's really great getting to hold her and cuddle her like I've been able to do for the past couple days. Although it does only make me want my own that much more. But that's ok. Like I said yesterday, I've started doing the BBT thing again, so I feel like I'm taking a step in the right direction. And not only that, but I've started my prenatal and folic acid again, along with a B complex vitamin and an extra B6 supplement. The good thing about B vitamins is that they're water soluble, which means that whatever my body doesn't use I'll just pee out. Not like A and E vitamins. They're fat soluble, which means if you take too much, it stays in your fat cells and can really mess you up.
It's really fun to watch Keith play with Jon and keep his eye on Little Kris. He's gonna make a freakin awesome dad someday.
Each day I find myself more and more ready to get to the next step in my treatment. I'm freaked out about the D&C because of the cost and of what they might find. Like, what if I have endometrial cancer? Then I'll be so totally screwed. The symptoms are irregular bleeding, abdominal pain, difficulty or pain while urinating (which I don't really have), and pain during sex. I have 3 out of 4 of those. Plus you're at a higher risk if you've never had kids, if you don't ovulate regularly, and the longer you've had your period in years. So I've never had a kid because I don't ovulate and I've had my period since I was 12. You can see how my mind is getting me all worked up.
Anyways, Keith is already in bed waiting for me to bring the cuddles. Nighty night!
No comments:
Post a Comment