Friday, October 8, 2010

Theories

So I've had two good and very valid theories as to why I'm going almost all day with no bleeding and then BAM! Getting it like I used to with no warning in the evenings. The first one is that I'm doing too much physical activity. Meaning unloading the truck. This makes sense. I'm lifting and doing a bunch of stuff that I don't do for most of the day. The second theory is that by the end of the day my Prometrium is kinda wearing off. I'm thinking that it's a combination of both of them.

It makes me feel a little better, but if that's the case, I wish my doctor would've prescribed Prometrium as a twice a day thing instead of just once. I have progesterone cream that I could supplement with, but at this point I don't even know if it would be worth it. I mean, I just took my 18th dose of pills. So I only have tomorrow and Sunday left. But it may be worth a shot to slather on a bit of that cream throughout the day. Whatever helps me get one freaking period free day.

But in better news, I thought I was spotting all day. I had to resist the urge to run into the bathroom and check every five minutes. So I had to wait until I actually had to pee to go check. I was so puzzled the first two times because I was so sure that I felt moisture. Well, the third time it hit me. Cervical fluid! DUH! How could I be so blind? But in all fairness, I haven't experienced that at all in months. Maybe even in the entire past year. I've been horribly, horribly dry. TMI, but whatever. I'm so infertile that it's ridiculous! I mean, I was so totally jazzed about that little hint of moisture that it was pathetic. Because seriously, who gets excited about vaginal moisture that isn't even of a fertile quality? Apparently I do.

So now, by the end of this blog, I've decided to give the progesterone cream a shot. I don't see how it could really hurt at this point. Either it will work, or it won't. If it does, then cool. If it doesn't, then I'll still be in the same position I'm in now.

But I'm off now to piddle around on my computer before I head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment