Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What The Eff?

My BBT is just going up and up. I don't understand it. I assumed it would be lower due to me starting a "new" cycle. I'm kinda pissed at my stupid body. Why can't it just work right? But I know something is going on. My temp is on the rise-ish and I'm all broken out. It's stupid!

I'm loving all of the cuddle time I'm getting with Little Kris and all the play time we're getting with Jon. Someday we'll have our own children and we'll spend this kind of time with them. I just wish Jon would stop yelling and use words. And now he wants to sit on my lap since I'm on the computer. What a turd.

I'm hoping Keith will bring them all up to see me at work tomorrow so that my coworkers can meet the kids. They see so many pictures and hear so much about them, so I'm sure they'll enjoy finally seeing them in person.

And I'm pretty sure we're going to carve a couple of pumpkins tomorrow since Kerri and I both want to and Jon is finally old enough to at least get a kick out of it. So I guess we'll pick up some patterns and tools to make that happen. I already have tea light candles to go inside them. I'll also straighten this place up again tomorrow. I probably should've done it tonight, but I just didn't feel like it. Damn destructive toddler! But he's cute and funny, so I'll overlook it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment