Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Keep Forgetting

Stupid blog. Actually no. Stupid Krissy. I just keep forgetting to post. It's mostly because I don't really have much going on right now. It's getting somewhat hard to make my everyday life seem worthy of a daily blog post. Cuz I'm basically a really super boring person. But I have pretty hair, so that kinda makes up for it.

My family left today. I'm glad, but sad. Glad because it was really loud and cluttered. Sad because now my house is childless again. I really, REALLY liked having lil babies around to play with and cuddle. Damn you, Infertility! Why can't you just go away?

Anyways, we carved pumpkins, which was messy and not quite as fun as I remember it being from when I was little. Probably because the few times we ever did it, my mom did most of it. Basically all I really remember doing was scraping the guts out and poking the holes for the pattern. Mom used the little saws. And now I know why. Because they're CHEAP!!! They bend so easily that it's borderline infuriating. And it was less fun because Jon kept throwing things off of the balcony and putting Keith's cigarette butts into my pumpkin. I carved two and Kerri carved one. I don't have a very good pic of hers, but I'll try to add mine. Maybe it will work. Sorry if it doesn't, pics are a novelty to me.


My Puking Pumpkin.


Cute Dragon Pumpkin.

Ok. Looks like it worked to me. Anyways, those are my pumpkins. Please feel free to enjoy their wonderfulness.

I'm off to bed for now.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pumpkins and yes those little saws in the kits sucks big time, I usually just use a serrated knife from my kitchen knifes, like a steak knife. I know what you mean about having something to post about when you don't have much to say about your boring life. I think I am going to just start include whatever in my blog just keep it changed up and never the same topic unless it needs to be talked about again. I don't think your life is boring though and if you don't post everyday we won't be mad sometimes you just got to give it a day or two to gather your material to write on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! It sucks when there's not much to write about. I love the pumpkins...especially the puking one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pumpkins are cool. I really liked the puking one. Your life is not boring. No one will care if you don't post everyday, some days you just may not have anything to blog about, so don't worry about it. Blog as you see fit. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! It's not that I think people will be mad or upset, I just really like to blog for myself more than anything.

    ReplyDelete