Sunday, October 17, 2010

Really Irritated

Things were going great until like ten minutes ago. I'm just feeling grouchy. I don't know why, but I don't like it.

I got almost everything done today that I wanted to do. I didn't get to wash towels, but I got everything else done. So I guess it could be worse. I did most of the work while Keith and Kerri were taking a nap. Jon was in his pack and play watching tv and doing silly things to make me giggle. So I didn't really have anything or anyone all in the way.

I made some awesome cookies today! Keith found the recipe online.

http://www.cookiemadness.net/2010/01/whole-wheat-chocolate-chip-cookies-made-with-coconut-palm-sugar/comment-page-1/#comment-60332

It's probably not necessary to use palm sugar, but it really gives it something extra that regular sugar just can't do. And you can't even tell that they're whole wheat! Seriously, they taste like regular old cookies. I baked them for 11 minutes and they were still really soft, so next time I may do the full 12 or maybe even 13 minutes.

I started BBT charting again. I'm only two days in and I'm confused. My temperatures have been unusually high for me. They've been high like my post ovulation temps used to be when I was lucky enough to ovulate at all. But that may just be residual progesterone from the Prometrium. But I'm still not really sure what to think of that. It's probably nothing.

Anyways, I'm actually writing this from my iPhone whilst lying in bed. So I'm gonna go ahead and cut this one off here. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment