So, we have a few things going on right now. But let's start with this: my freakin sister and her dirty ass feet. She played on my computer and put her feet against the wall and now my wall is all dirty and I'm gonna have to wash it! GRR! It's actually not that big of a deal. I have a magic eraser. It's just irritating that she's going on 19 and still has the same dirty feet she's always had.
Ok. The thing with the scam and I cancelled my card? Yeah, about that. I was being irrational and hasty and ordered generic clomid online with no prescription. And then I got scared, so I cancelled my order and the next morning I cancelled my card. Well, the pills came anyways. They were generic clomid (fertomid), 25 mg. There were 30 of them. They were shipped to me from India. But, BUT, they came in a sealed blister pack. Like cold medicine comes. They didn't appear to be tampered with, and all of the information was printed on the packaging, just like you would find on regular meds. But Keith made me throw them away. I know it was probably the right thing to do, but I'm still sad about it. What do you think?
My doctor's appointment is on Monday. I'm ready to go and get it over with. I want to try and discuss maybe another ultrasound just to check, and then the D&C. It's funny. A D&C is actually what I wanted a few months ago, and now that it looks like I'll actually be getting one, I'm kinda freaked by the possibilities of what they may find when they run tests. The actual procedure is pretty routine, so I'm not super worried about that. Just the results.
And now we're entertaining the idea of moving come June. I really, really want a house, but I don't think that's gonna happen. So we're looking at "manufactured homes," aka doublewides. Which are surprisingly nice. Lots of them are actually nicer than half of the houses we'd find around here anyways. But the point is that we're already looking into the homes, and soon I'll start looking into land to put it on. I personally don't think we'd need more than an acre, but I think Keith wants more than that. Fine, but I'm not mowing all of that crap! We're looking into 3 or 4 bed, and definitely 2 full bath. I'm actually feeling pretty optimistic about it, which is good since the last time we did something like this, it fell through. But they come with all the appliances and the place we're looking at does everything you might need. Land clearing, foundation, moving, skirting. Everything.
Anywhoooooo. Bedtime.
Whoa, I didn't know you could buy that online! Knowing me, I probably would have taken it anyway. lol. But, it's probably a good idea that you didn't take it. Good luck with the house situation! I'll say a prayer for you about the D & C.
ReplyDelete