So....Prometrium pretty much makes me the devil. DEVIL. Like today, I was in a murderous rage. I wanted to rip people's appendages off and cram them down their throats. Or maybe rip their faces off. And all for no apparent reason. Well, besides the Prometrium. It's the worst. But I think there was less bleeding today.... I didn't wear my Instead cup, so that's a start. Maybe it will become less and less over the next day or two.
And I totally can't stop coughing. It's a ridiculous amount. I coughed so much today that I threw up a little. It was very, very uncomfortable and slightly gross. Also, the right side of my nose keeps producing gunk. It's disgusting.
Only a couple more days until my sister gets induced! That means my niece will be here soon! I'm excited to meet her and spend time with everyone.
Um, I took my Prometrium an hour ago. It's making me really dizzy and kind of drunk feeling, so I'm gonna go take my shower and get into bed. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment