...I probly think this blog is about meeeee....
Except it actually is about me, so I guess it's all good.
Last night was the last dosage of hormones. Today has been pretty average as far as that goes. I'm just waiting to see what the next few days bring. Like...will it be just my average flow, or will blood just gush from me like some kind of endometrial volcano? I'm kinda hoping neither of those. I'd rather it just kind of stay awayish for a few more days and then maybe be regular for a few days and then go away.... Like a normal cycle. I haven't had one of those since...well....ever. That's cause for concern right there. But I can't go back in time and slap sense into my parents (I begged to go to the doctor, but they feared I wanted BC for sex. So not the case, naive parents) so I guess it doesn't matter much.
I maybe turned on highlighting in the post and I'm not sure how to turn it off......? If not, then disregard this section of text. If so, then I'm sorry.
Anyways, I worked with Keith today and was super tired. Still am. But the point is that raging hormones and exhaustion cause me to become MegaBitch. I was yelling at him over Fable. I felt bad about it, but we made up.
Done. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get offline, eat cherry ice cream with chocolate topping (sugar free and low fat for you Diet Nazis), and play The Sims 2 Seasons (I'm not cool enough for Sims 3. Besides, we're getting it for XBox!).
No comments:
Post a Comment